Thursday, February 17, 2011

Did you know, Did you know?

Did you know that cows chase rabbits? Well, hares more specifically.

On my way back to school today after grabbing my camera from the house I noticed a few of the cows in the field next to campus happily running around. I thought it was cute but kind of weird cause I often don't see the cows running. Under closer inspection (aka me standing on the side of the road staring for a while) I noticed they weren't just playing, they were CHASING a hare across the field! About six of them! Some five of them stopped after a while but one continued to peruse the hare until it jumped over the rock wall. Fun gone, the cow just stood looking over the wall wishing, I'm sure, it could follow. It was just TOO silly. I laughed. A lot.

Anyways, I just thought that was funny and wanted to share it =)

Also, today was a beautiful day. Mandy and I decided to start taking morning jogs and today was the day we began that. It felt SO nice to get some exercise and it was nice to have someone to run with. We ran a little along the coast of the bay and then turned back. It was a great way to start the day. She wants to do it every day but I will only be joining her a few days out of the week since my hip and knee are a little rusty. It will be a nice routine to get into though.

It was very foggy this morning but halfway through the day the fog lifted to a beautiful sunny day. I took some photos on my walk back because I just couldn't help myself, so here ya go!

Fog over the Burren


A horse that came over to say hi =)



Newtown Castle (my campus) in the distance


The road to my school

View from the school


Our little courtyard and Robert's van on the right


No comments:

Post a Comment