Friday, April 22, 2011

Last Day in Ballyvaughan!

So, it's finally here! My last day in the Burren. It's SO SAD!!!! We had our last disco at Logue's last night and all of the BCA faculty were there dancing it up with us! We all had a blast and it was so fun to hang out with everyone for our last hurrah.

Right now I'm sitting in the kitchen chatting with my lovely fellow Orchard house residents and thinking about how much I'm going to miss mornings with this crew. I'm going to make a short list of things I'm going to miss about this place:

-Having my biggo studio and sharing it with the lovely Casey Mason
-Orchard house morning chats
-Always having someone in the house to chill with
-Ace of Cakes, Bondi Rescue, Dance Nation, and the Flava channel
-Liz's cookies, cakes, and bread!!!
-All the LAUGHING
-Loretta and Maggie's funny voices
-Erica's obsession with beards and double chins
-Seeing rainbows outside my window
-Maggie and Emerson playin' guitar and singin'!
-Hearing the chickens clucking, the rooster crowing, and the cows moo-ing (okay maybe not so much the cows =P )
-Walking along the Burren Way to school jamming to my bumpin' hip-hop music
-Meghan, Alyssa, Tilly, and Liam's laughs
-Dancing at Logue's Discos to DJ McCormack/Brendan's ridiculous music
-Power stance, slack jaw, side eye, side smile, and dare I say it... thrusting
-Abbrevs with Hannah Hill
-Living with a bunch of crazy ARTISTS!

The list could go on, but I'll stop boring you, haha. Now for a short list of things I'm excited to come home to!

-Walking down the street to get Panera and Coldstone with my sister!
-Living at 40 Florence with the lovely Samantha, Lexa, and Hannah Berry
-70 DOWNING
-Being ISA publicity chair!
-Seeing my family and all my friends at home and at Clark
-Being in Topics with all my wonderful art major friends
-ISA events! GALA!
-Getting an internship in Worcester for the summer
-LIVING in Worcester for the summer
-Visiting Boston
-A variety of choices at the grocery store
-Having an ATM readily available at all times!
-ICED COFFEE
-Going to the GYM
-Snow!
-Being in the warm sunshine
-Sonic Trips!
-Being 21 in the states! (going to Downtown Ft. Lauderdale with Nacole!)
-Rhode Island with Molly Burman!
-Being in a familiar place

Again, the list could go on, but I'll stop there. I'm so sad this is coming to an end but I'm so excited to travel and I am so happy I've had this experience. It's been one of the best experiences in my life to date for sure. I've learned so much and I'm about to learn even more in the next three weeks. So my bags are packed, my itinerary is VERY detailed and printed out, my maps are mapped out, and I think I'm ready to go. Over the next three weeks I will be:

-Getting my last fish and chips in Ireland
-Meandering through awesome art museums
-Spending time with Casey and Hannah in London
-Checking out Inverness with Sarah and Caitlin
-Staying with Hadley in Stirling for a weekend
-Venturing into Bath or Straford Upon Avon with Hannah
-Eating amazing food and having the time of my life in Paris with my wonderful Aunt and Uncle
-Visiting Brussels for a few days
-Then finally making my way home to South Florida

Craziness! Well, wish me luck and hopefully I can update soon!!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment