Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year, New Adventure

Okay guys, here we go. 2011 has officially arrived and now that the holidays are over it's time to get serious! Lots of errands to run, lots of organizing to do, and lots and lots and LOTS of packing to start. That's right folks, it's time for IRELAND! Well, almost, haha. I'm leaving on Thursday, so I have the whole week, well almost, to say my goodbyes and get everything together. Not gonna lie, it's stressing me out a bit, but everything will be fine once I'm on that plane! It's such a scary thought that I'll be in a whole other country for months, MONTHS, people!This is a whole new concept to me, but I figure, if I can leave the state and start a new life that far from my home, then hopping on a plane to another country for a little while shouldn't be too hard, right? Haha, I guess I'll find out. I'm so excited though, how could I not be? I've only wanted to go to Ireland since I was a little girl. This is so exciting. Also, I'm so interested to see where my art goes from here. I've been feeling so stuck lately, hopefully this is the inspiration boost I need to get me back on track. I hope this past semester didn't burn me Publish Postout too much.

Anyways, for those of you who know me, you know how excited I am to start this adventure with every particle of my being. For those of you that don't: My name is Caitlin O'Brien, I study at Clark University in Massachusetts, I grew up in South Florida, I can't stand SoFla but I LOVE MA, I've wanted to visit Ireland for a as long as I can remember, I'm an art major with a comm minor, I mostly do photography but also drawing and painting, but most importantly - I'm so ready for this adventure to start. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment